What are the promoting channels?
Selling is the final connect in the distribution channel that links the companies and the people. Retail offers varied items produced by different providers and offers them in the most appropriate areas for people.
The forms of retail:
• Stationary trade – it contains buildings forever placed in a certain place, which are still accessible to the clients in a given time. It gives the consumer a nonstop chance to do shopping in 1 place – the buyer accustoms to the store and gains the assurance in the quality of products.
• large area trade – they are department stores, retailers, hypermarkets and cash & carry
• commerce shops – they are universal shops, food shops, industry stores.
• Mobile trade – it reaches the people anywhere it is appropriate for the consumer. The customer selects the given time and place. The slogan of the form of deal is „retailer arrives to the client.” It can be divided into:
• Mail order – that type of exchange provides belongings „at a distance”, it lets appropriate purchasing issues. The customer is able to place the order at any day of the week and time. The most important benefits are: reducing time and money.
The letters purchase trade can be divided into:
a) Teleshopping – in this method, the consumers phone the users and offer them products to sell. If the buyer agrees to purchase the item, it is generally deliver by the courier and the buyer can pay for the item at the door. It is very practical technique, but it is normally expensive and the products are frequently low quality.
b) via email – it is similar technique, but here is not available straight voice contact with the retailer. It is a great method for every individual who is timid and shopping is complicated for the individual.